Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement News
Effective Altruism launches Summer Volunteer Management Webinar Series featuring Erin Barnhart, Ph.D, Jayne Cravens and Liza Dyer, CVASummer Volunteer Management Webinar Series
Are you seeking affordable summer opportunities to learn online? Join three experts in volunteer management - Erin Barnhart, Ph.D.; Jayne Cravens; and Liza Dyer, CVA - to connect with your peers and explore topics in our field like using social media to find and build community with volunteers, developing stronger staff-volunteer relationships, and reinventing our existing volunteer programs.
Each one-hour webinar is only $25. If you sign up for the Reinventing Volunteer Programs (RVP) series, you can attend all four of those webinars for only $75!
Here is the schedule of events (Each webinar is 11am-12pm PDT / 2pm-3pm EDT):
- Friday, June 8th Social Media + Volunteer Engagement
- Friday, June 15th RVP#1: Rebooting Volunteer Roles and Opportunities
- Friday, June 22nd RVP #2: Reimagining Volunteer Recruitment
- Friday, June 29th RVP #3: Revising Communications and Supervision
- Friday, July 6th RVP #4: Revisiting Support, Recognition, and Retention
- Friday, July 13th Building Stronger Staff-Volunteer Relationships
For more information on these summer learning opportunities, visit us online at bit.ly/vmwebinars
. Questions? Contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you online this summer!